1552-WHITE TREE MASK (2 SIZES)
Dress up for the holidays with a beautiful and delightful snow scene with a snowy white tree, cardinals and snowflakes.
Bling it up with crystals for extra special parties (of two and socially distanced :-)).
This mask is available in two sizes, medium and large. If you would like the child's small or child's medium, please email me.
You can choose to embroider each piece of the mask separately, one file each for the right front, left front, right lining/back and left lining/back or you can embroider the front mask (both right and left pieces) in one hooping and the lining/back in one hooping (both right and left pieces).
PDFs (cut pieces with scissors and SVG cut files (for use with die cutters, such as Brother ScanNCut, Cricuit, etc., are included in case you want to sew the lining/back with regular sewing instead of embroidering, since it has so few embroidery stitches and does add a fourth layer to the mask.
- The single piece hooping files can be stitched using a 6 x 9 (150 x 240) or an 8 x 8 hoop (200 x 200)
- Approximately 8,000 stitches for the fronts
- Approximately 200 stitches for the lining/backs
- Both fronts in one hooping: 8 x 10 (200 x 260)
- Approximately 17,000 stitches
- both lining/backs in one hooping: 8 x 13 hoop (200 x 360)
- Approximately 450 stitches
Available Formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
DST format may work if your machine format is not available in the design set.
Step by step instructions and color charts are included.
This is a machine embroidery design and requires an embroidery machine to stitch out the designs. The design is for download only.
© 2020 Lucinda's Embroideries-All Rights Reserved